Here's an old goal of mine - post everyday on my blog! I've always got so much to say and share, so updating my blog consistently is going to be a huge priority for me. Sorry for the delay!
Anyway, I'm excited because of the launch of Blog Bloom (sign up for the make-your-own-website class on July 27th!), Femme & Fortune is still kickin' ass, and work and the boy are still doing great. Can't believe it's already summer either, but I have a feeling that this summer is going to be full of some serious creativity and entrepreneurship.
From friends like Celestine starting a design and event planning studio (!!) to some awesome videos and photos from Joshua, I love being surrounded by smart and motivated people. If you're also inspired to make some creative changes in your life, here are some articles/columns/books that I've been reading from other bloggers that have really helped shape my inspirations and my own journey. Enjoy and good luck!
- The Power of Personal Branding from NubbyTwiglet.com
- Creating Boundaries by Lara Casey Media
- The Art of Being A Goal-Getter by Oh Joy!
- The Be Free, Lance column by Breanna Rose
- Everything by Maria Forleo
- and Creative, Inc. by Meg Mateo Ilasco and Joy Deangdeelert Cho
(P.S. that's a photo I took of Aoki Boutique yesterday. Stay tuned for some more beautiful pics of this boutique!)