Favorite Reads of the Week
Hello Monday! So I'll be starting a new weekly column on my blog to highlight and showcase some of my favorite blog posts/articles of the week prior (in case you've missed them of course!). This is my way to say rock on to those bloggers that are doing their thang on the interwebs! Without further ado...here's are my "Favorite Reads of the Week":
- Check out Jacqui of Burgundy Whispers take on Ombre Denim (photos by moi heehee)
- DesignLoveFest has a super easy DIY on making your power cords look cute (who would have thought!?)
- As a freelancer, I really need to start keeping up with my finances and taxes. IFB gave readers Six Tax Tips For Bloggers last week.
- I never even knew what a tartine was, but Risa of Really Risa made them look delish!
- Read this cute post on Philly Love Notes on why Starbucks on 4th & South changed Laura's life.
- Oh yeah, and here's my post from Bad Rhino's blog on 3 Resources To Help You Develop Your Creativity.