Favorite Reads of the Week
Hey all, below are some awesome articles and blog posts from last week that you may have missed!
- I had a ton of fun from the Gilt Warehouse Sale on Friday night. Chaucee took some awesome photos of everyone on her blog here.
- Ces talks about how important the widgth of your images are for your blog.
- On the same subject as Ces, need a guide for creating consistent graphics on your blog? Check out Elembee's post from this week on her BlogKeeping series.
- Breanna Rose is too good at what she does. Check out some logos she made for a client that didn't make the cut. Can't wait to see her final product! I also couldn't agree more with this post in her "Be Free, Lance" series on just going with the flow of things and living out your life and career one step at a time!
- Meg Biram talks about how being your boss isn't always easy in her Monday Funday post. She's an inspiration for all of us workaholics out there if you haven't read her post!
- I'm obviously nowhere near getting married, but Sarah of A Fine Line Blog talks about how important social media is for weddings. Hopefully by the time I walk down the aisle and say "Sure, why not?", hashtags will still be trending on the interwebs.