I know a lot of people use Evernote to run their lives on the internet, but until I switch over to the app and really learn to love it, I simply save my favorite "link loves" in a folder on my bookmarks bar. Here are my favorite links from some recent browsing! - In case you missed it, check out my guest post on Trina's blog on Three Traits You Need To Be A Fantastic Freelancer!
- God I love eBooks and printables. I've become such a fan of the creativity and knowledge behind them from fellow bloggers! Two of my favorite ones recently are My Best Year Yet (A Calendar + Guide) and How To Double Your Blog Traffic in 90 Days (Or Less). I'm reading those both currently and love them!
- This was shared by a friend, but if you're a Type A when it comes to notes and to-do lists, this Bullet Journal method will blow your mind...
- Talk about courage. Lizzie Velasquez is such an inspiration.
- I've become a big fan of Lauren's blog because she seems so relatable, especially on her journey as a fellow entrepreneur. Her envelope method to save money is simple but so useful! I started saving up for a vacation using this method and I already have about $400 in my super sophisticated envelope heehee!
- Daily Worth is an awesome resource for women and finances. Can you tell I'm trying to be better with my money this year?
- And this video about how babies are accustomed to the iPad culture is so true. I'm betting on brain chips being the next big thing!